Wednesday, June 10, 2009

End of the Triple S




As we come to the end of the Triple S event at Real Kite boarding, the party last night was amazing. With all the top pro kiters from around the world, chillin and hanging out with random joes as myself. I felt really proud when Aaron Sales from Kiteboarding Mag. introduced me to Ruben Lenten and Aaron Hadlow as one of the best US Snow kiters. Wow thanks Aaron, I didn't think I was that good! There are alot of sick snowkiters out there that kill it, I guess I am one of them! (I have to toot my own HORN!!)

As the evening went on, the riders of the event were signing autographs and chatting with people. It was neat to see all the top riders in the world hanging out and talking with people, as if they knew them. All the idols were there Robby Naish, Shannon Best, Aaron Hadlow, Ruben Lenten, Andre Phillip, Davie Blair, Ect.

The party really set off when Island Dub from Chuck Town, S.C. started to play. Everybody started to groove and dance. Not many pro riders know how to dance! It is funny when you see people all liqueured up and trying to have good times!

Anyway the party was great thanks to Trip Foreman and Real. They diffinantly know how to PARTY. Here are some of the Results from the event, Triple S Results.

Next Stop Washington, D.C.

Peace
Patrick

2 comments:

  1. Would love to see you guys make it out to the West Coast and the state of Washington

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah Man I think we will make the West Coast! I want to see Washington too!!

    Peace
    patrick

    ReplyDelete