Thursday, December 31, 2009

Culture Shock!!







So after being in Padre for a month, and going back to Mt. Pleasant, Utah. It was the biggest culture sock. Everybody dresses to keep warm. Nobody has tans. The weather is just out right cold. I turn into such a cold weather pussy!

Well at least the 92 Grand Voyager made it back with out any problems but eating oil! Thank you old man that took care of the van for me!! I had a good time driving back hauling ass at 80mph!! Way faster than Clark Speed!

I made it just in time for the season opener! People needed me! Or maybe they needed the C4!! Anyway glad I made it for the Grand Reopening of the new Triangle Bar!!! I wouldn't miss it for the world! I heard the Triangle Bar is going to make a bar slider Wall of Fame!! With Motz as the head of the Club!!

As for the first session's on snow!! Bad Ass!! I love my new Decosse Customs snowboard. What good pop and fun turning board!

The First day was a little bare for snow. With alot of bushes and rocks! But if you sticked around after the weekend it snowed about 2-3feet! Then the conditions were great. With the snow being better, and alot of kiting in SPI. Gliding and Kite loops just happened! Maybe a little early in the season to be jumping so high but totally worth it!! You just got to land everything, right?

Can't wait for the 2010 snowkite season!! Also can't wait to defend my TITLE!!

2009 US Snow Kite Champion!! (SKI)

Maybe this year I will hang up the skis and try it on a Snow board!!!

Oh and Happy New Years!! Let 2010 bring good snow and wind to all!!!


Peace

Patrick

0 comments:

Post a Comment