Monday, December 14, 2009

Gawking at the C4!




So I have to admit that for the last 5 years I have been missing one thing! My 13m Fuel! But now my dreams totally came true with something more amazing than a old school fuel.

The C4 has totally put smiles on tons of faces!! Everyone that flys it, be it a beginner to advance pilot they all come back and say the same thing, "This C4 is SICK!!!"

With crazy grunt, pull and pop the kite is where you need it. Also it depowers when you don't need it! Not only that I was throwing down so much because the relaunch on the C4 is almost automatic!! With just a easy tug on the steering line the kite relaunchs with easy be it flat water or in the surf.

I also have to say what a boosting mega kite looping fun ride!!!

I guess you have to try it to believe it!!

1 comment: