Thursday, January 21, 2010

TUGG, TUGG, TUGG Hill, NY









WHew, I made it across this great country again!! From Portland to New York! Am I crazy maybe?, or maybe I just like driving!! Hard to do sometimes but totally worth the out come!!

I get to go kite and meet the best people that are involved in the sport of SnowKiting!! Also go to the most premier spots that the sport has to Offer!!

Which brings me to Tugg Hill! I would call this the Skyline of the East. With tons of terrain and tons of snow. With huge hills to climb, wind drifts to slash, roads and fences to jump! And all under permission of all the local land owners!! People have thankfully enough put forward the effort and made all of this to happen!

Thank you Jan for the orginized Choas!!! If you want to go kite in the area he is the man to contact at : T.I. Adventures !!! He also teaches snowkiting!!!

Jan also thankyou for taking such nice shots!!! Most of the shots below come from
Jan!!!!


Also thanks to the MASSKITING.com crew for rallying there troops and coming out. Once again had a good time kiting and parting with you guys, thanks for the support!!!!

Peace

Patrick Nedele

0 comments:

Post a Comment