Monday, May 18, 2009

Blowin in the wind






As I type I am Laying in bed at the walmart parking lot in St Joseph, Mo. Have had a couple of interesting last days. Had a air shock go out on the rig in Rapid City, Sd. Got super lucky and found the air bag at a rv shop and found someone to install it on a Saturday afternoon.

Now that I got Kara with me in the rig as I picked her up in South Dakota to start our journey east. We had to stop at The Kite Ranch in Nebraska to visit our good Friends Bob and Billy Stalker. Though we had really light wind we got to fly the new 14 m Instinct Light, and I was extremely impressed when i went out and did some planing tacks in about 7-10mph on a surf board. Man i was planing and still had fun in the light wind, what a amazing kite it just floats with you in light wind with grunt and stability.

Oh i got a couple of pictures of Blake on his para motor at lake mcconaughy, I hope he will get back to us and we can post some pictures of our local lake. He took some amazing shots of the dam and coast line of the lake.

well I guess we are going to go sleep zzzz


peace patrick

4 comments:

  1. Man, That is one sweet looking rig. I wish I was in it for one long ass road trip...lucky bugger.

    Windzup,
    Brian

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Brother!!! Glad you are a safe on the open road. Clarke looks great with hi new face lift and pirdy new stickers!!! Be safe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope we continue vrooom vrooming!! all is well!!

    ReplyDelete