Friday, October 30, 2009

Fall back, spring forward!





So it is time to start turning the clocks back for winter already. I have had a great fall with hiking, biking, skating, and kiting. All around Utah this fall. Skyline Drive is beautiful in the fall. But watch out for those crazy hunters! Or at least wear orange when you hike!!

I also had a really fun session at Utah Lake with Billy Bordy and Salvador. Sal and Billy were bustin sweet moves over the tall green islands of reeds. I only had my surf board so the chop at Utah Lake was amazing with big smooth rollers to slash and spray. Thanks to Mark Johnson for bearing the fridged cold air and water to take pictures of us!

It was a great session after working in the office for a couple of weeks. I am so glad this is the start of my trip to South Padre Island, Texas. From cold water to warm water for the next month. As the season changes in the Mountains, I hope there will be 2 feet of snow by the time I get back!!

Peace

Patrick Nedele
WWW.KITEUTAH.COM

www.FLYOZONEUSA.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment